Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Communication Engineering by Prof.Surendra Prasad, Department of Electrical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Communication channel, Brief Review of Signal and Systems,The Hilbert Transform, Amplitude Modulation, Angle Modulation, AM, FM, FM Generation and Detection, Demodulation of Angle Modulated Signals, The Phase Locked Loop, FM Receivers, Review of Probability Theory and Random Process, Random Processes, Noise in AM and Angle Modulation Systems, Pre emphasis - De emphasis, Data Modulation and Pulse Code Modulation.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures