Course Description :
Introduction, Communication channel, Brief Review of Signal and Systems,The Hilbert Transform, Amplitude Modulation, Angle Modulation, AM, FM, FM Generation and Detection, Demodulation of Angle Modulated Signals, The Phase Locked Loop, FM Receivers, Review of Probability Theory and Random Process, Random Processes, Noise in AM and Angle Modulation Systems, Pre emphasis - De emphasis, Data Modulation and Pulse Code Modulation.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer