Course Description :
Introduction, Communication channel, Brief Review of Signal and Systems,The Hilbert Transform, Amplitude Modulation, Angle Modulation, AM, FM, FM Generation and Detection, Demodulation of Angle Modulated Signals, The Phase Locked Loop, FM Receivers, Review of Probability Theory and Random Process, Random Processes, Noise in AM and Angle Modulation Systems, Pre emphasis - De emphasis, Data Modulation and Pulse Code Modulation.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer