Course Description :
Introduction, Image Digitization, Pixel Relationships, Transformations, Pixel Relationships, Image Interpolation, Image Transformation, Fourier Transformation, Discrete Cosine Transform, K-L Transform, Image Enhancement, Image Restoration, Image Registration, Color Image Processing, Image Segmentation, Mathematical Morphology, Object Representation and Object Recognition.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures