Course Description :
Introduction, Image Digitization, Pixel Relationships, Transformations, Pixel Relationships, Image Interpolation, Image Transformation, Fourier Transformation, Discrete Cosine Transform, K-L Transform, Image Enhancement, Image Restoration, Image Registration, Color Image Processing, Image Segmentation, Mathematical Morphology, Object Representation and Object Recognition.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer