Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Digital Signal Processing by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Characterization Description,Testing of Digital System, LTI Systems Step, Impulse Responses, Convolution, Inverse Systems, Stability, FIR and IIR filters, Recursive and Non Recursive, Discrete Time Fourier Transform (DTFT), Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), Z Transform.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer