Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Digital Signal Processing by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Characterization Description,Testing of Digital System, LTI Systems Step, Impulse Responses, Convolution, Inverse Systems, Stability, FIR and IIR filters, Recursive and Non Recursive, Discrete Time Fourier Transform (DTFT), Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), Z Transform.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Communication Engineering by IIT Delhi
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer