Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Digital Signal Processing by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Characterization Description,Testing of Digital System, LTI Systems Step, Impulse Responses, Convolution, Inverse Systems, Stability, FIR and IIR filters, Recursive and Non Recursive, Discrete Time Fourier Transform (DTFT), Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), Z Transform.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Principles of Digital Communication II by MIT
- Communication Engineering by IIT Delhi
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures