Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- Logic for CS by IIT Delhi
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 501 Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer