Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- CSEP 545 Transaction Processing for E-Commerce by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer