Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Python Programming by Other
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- Dreamweaver by Other
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer