Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- Logic for CS by IIT Delhi
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- Building Dynamic Websites by Harvard
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer