Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
- Building Dynamic Websites by Harvard
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer