Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- Software Engineering III by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer