Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Artificial Intelligence I by Other
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Numerical Methods and Programing by IIT Madras
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer