Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Machine Learning - CS 156 by University of California
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer