Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence III by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- CSEP 501 Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures