Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Objective C Programming by Other
- Java Game Development by Other
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer