Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- Building Dynamic Websites by Harvard
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
- Artificial Intelligence I by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer