Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer