Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Ruby Programming by Other
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- The Beauty of Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer