Course Description :
Introduction to Software Engineering, Overview of Phases, Systems Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Production Quality Software, Software Design, Design Patterns, Architectural Design, Software Testing, Structural Programming, Software Metrics and Quality, Verification and Validation, Software Evolution, Software Reuse, Project Time Management and Quality Management Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer