Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer