Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- C# Beginners by Other
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 504 Advanced Topics in Software Systems by University of Washington
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer