Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer