Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 504 Advanced Topics in Software Systems by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Visual Basic by Other
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer