Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Java Programming by Other
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer