Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- Machine Learning - CS 156 by University of California
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer