Course Description :
Introduction, Digital Logic, Boolean Algebra, Boolean Function Minimization, Design of Combinational Circuits, Logic Design with PLA, Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design, Finite State Machine Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Operating Systems,Fall 2011 by Other
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer