Course Description :
Introduction, Axioms of Probability, Random Variables,Probability Distributions and Density Functions, Function of a Random Variable, Mean and Variance, Function of Two Random Variables, Correlation Covariance, Correlation Matrices and their Properties, Thebycheff Inquality and Estimation, Central Limit Theorem, Ergodic Processes, Linear Mean Square Estimation - Wiener,Adaptive Filtering - LMS Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer