Course Description :
Introduction, Axioms of Probability, Random Variables,Probability Distributions and Density Functions, Function of a Random Variable, Mean and Variance, Function of Two Random Variables, Correlation Covariance, Correlation Matrices and their Properties, Thebycheff Inquality and Estimation, Central Limit Theorem, Ergodic Processes, Linear Mean Square Estimation - Wiener,Adaptive Filtering - LMS Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Discrete Structures by IIT Madras
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Probability by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer