Course Description :
Introduction, Axioms of Probability, Random Variables,Probability Distributions and Density Functions, Function of a Random Variable, Mean and Variance, Function of Two Random Variables, Correlation Covariance, Correlation Matrices and their Properties, Thebycheff Inquality and Estimation, Central Limit Theorem, Ergodic Processes, Linear Mean Square Estimation - Wiener,Adaptive Filtering - LMS Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer