Course Description :
Introduction, Axioms of Probability, Random Variables,Probability Distributions and Density Functions, Function of a Random Variable, Mean and Variance, Function of Two Random Variables, Correlation Covariance, Correlation Matrices and their Properties, Thebycheff Inquality and Estimation, Central Limit Theorem, Ergodic Processes, Linear Mean Square Estimation - Wiener,Adaptive Filtering - LMS Algorithm.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Mobius Function by Other
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures