Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer