Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer