Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer