Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer