Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer