Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Digital Electronics by Other
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- VLSI Circuits by IIT Madras
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer