Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer