Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Digital Electronics by Other
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer