Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Real Time Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer