Course Description :
Introduction, Semiconductor, Equilibrium Carrier Concentration, Carrier Transport, Excess Carriers, PN Junction, Procedure for Device Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor(MOS)Junction, MOS Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET).
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- High Speed Devices and Circuits by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- VLSI Circuits by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures