Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer