Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer