Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer