Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer