Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer