Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Circuit Design, Programmable Logic Devices, Verilog Modeling of Combinational Circuits, RTL Coding Guidelines, Writing a Test Bench, System Design Using ASM Chart and using Sequentional Circuits, Microprogrammed Design, Design Flow of VLSI Circuits, Modelsim Simulation Tool, Synthesis Tool, Xilink Place and Route Tool, System Design Examples Using FPGA Board.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Advanced Optical Communication by IIT Bombay
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Digital Electronics by Other
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer