Course Description :
Introduction, BJT and MOSFET Fabrication, Crystal Structure of Si, Epitaxy, Molecular beam Epitaxy, Oxidation, Diffusion, Ion - Implantation Process, Lithography, Wet Chemical Etching, Dry Etching, Plasma Deposition Process, CMOS Technology and BICMOS Technology.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Digital Electronics by Other
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer