Course Description :
Introduction, BJT and MOSFET Fabrication, Crystal Structure of Si, Epitaxy, Molecular beam Epitaxy, Oxidation, Diffusion, Ion - Implantation Process, Lithography, Wet Chemical Etching, Dry Etching, Plasma Deposition Process, CMOS Technology and BICMOS Technology.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- High Speed Devices and Circuits by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer