Course Description :
Basic Building Blocks In Analog ICs, Current Mirrors, Translinear Networks, Differential Amplifier, Analog Multipliers, Phase Locked Loop, IC Voltage Regulator, Switched Mode Regulator And Operational Amplifier, Voltage Controlled Oscillator.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer