Course Description :
Passive Components, Sources, Krichoffs Law, Modeling of Circuit, Analysis Using MatLab, Transfer Function and Pole Zero domain, Phasor Analysis, The Practical Transformer, Phasor Analysis, Transformer Basics, DC Machines, DC Generators, DC Motors, Three Phase System, Induction motor and Synchronous Machine.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer