Course Description :
Passive Components, Sources, Krichoffs Law, Modeling of Circuit, Analysis Using MatLab, Transfer Function and Pole Zero domain, Phasor Analysis, The Practical Transformer, Phasor Analysis, Transformer Basics, DC Machines, DC Generators, DC Motors, Three Phase System, Induction motor and Synchronous Machine.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer