Course Description :
Passive Components, Sources, Krichoffs Law, Modeling of Circuit, Analysis Using MatLab, Transfer Function and Pole Zero domain, Phasor Analysis, The Practical Transformer, Phasor Analysis, Transformer Basics, DC Machines, DC Generators, DC Motors, Three Phase System, Induction motor and Synchronous Machine.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Embedded Systems I by Other
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer