Course Description :
Passive Components, Sources, Krichoffs Law, Modeling of Circuit, Analysis Using MatLab, Transfer Function and Pole Zero domain, Phasor Analysis, The Practical Transformer, Phasor Analysis, Transformer Basics, DC Machines, DC Generators, DC Motors, Three Phase System, Induction motor and Synchronous Machine.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer