Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer