Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Signals and Systems by Other
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- High Voltage DC Transmission by IIT Kanpur
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer