Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer