Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- High Voltage DC Transmission by IIT Kanpur
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer