Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures