Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer