Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems I by Other
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer