Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer