Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer