Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof.S. C Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For More details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- High Voltage DC Transmission by IIT Kanpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer