Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer