Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures