Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer