Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer