Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer