Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer