Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Circuit Theory by Prof. S. C. Dutta Roy, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi. For more Courses visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Signals and Systems, Initial and Final Conditions, Step, Impulse and Complete Responses, Transformer Transform Domain Analysis, Network Theorems and Functions, Poles, Zeros and Network Response, Single and double Tuned Circuits, Two-port Networks, Insertion Loss.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer