Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures