Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer