Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer