Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Operational Amplifier by Other
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer