Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer