Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer