Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures