Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer