Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer