Lecture Details :
Electro Magnetic Field
Course Description :
Vectors, Coulombs Law, Electro Static Potential, Gradient, Gauss Law, Poissons Equation, Fields in Materials, Capacitors, Magnetic Field, Stokes Theorems, The Curl, Amperes Law, Faradays law, Poynting Theorem, Skin Effect.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Systems I by Other
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer