Course Description :
Introduction, Embedded Hardware, PIC: Instruction Set, ARM Processor, Digital Signal Processors, System On Chip (SOC), Memory Organization, Virtual Memory and Memory Management Unit, Bus Structure, Serial Interfaces, Scheduling Policies, Embedded OS, Network Embedded System, Compilers for Embedded Systems.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures