Course Description :
Introduction, Embedded Hardware, PIC: Instruction Set, ARM Processor, Digital Signal Processors, System On Chip (SOC), Memory Organization, Virtual Memory and Memory Management Unit, Bus Structure, Serial Interfaces, Scheduling Policies, Embedded OS, Network Embedded System, Compilers for Embedded Systems.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer