Course Description :
Fundamentals Of Energy, Fossil Fuels, Energy Economics, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power, Nuclear Fusion Reactors, Solar Thermal Energy Conversion, Photovoltaic Power Generation, Wind Energy, Tidal Energy, Geothermal Energy, Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer