Course Description :
Fundamentals Of Energy, Fossil Fuels, Energy Economics, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power, Nuclear Fusion Reactors, Solar Thermal Energy Conversion, Photovoltaic Power Generation, Wind Energy, Tidal Energy, Geothermal Energy, Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer