Course Description :
Fundamentals Of Energy, Fossil Fuels, Energy Economics, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power, Nuclear Fusion Reactors, Solar Thermal Energy Conversion, Photovoltaic Power Generation, Wind Energy, Tidal Energy, Geothermal Energy, Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer