Course Description :
Fundamentals Of Energy, Fossil Fuels, Energy Economics, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power, Nuclear Fusion Reactors, Solar Thermal Energy Conversion, Photovoltaic Power Generation, Wind Energy, Tidal Energy, Geothermal Energy, Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- Illumination Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer