Course Description :
Fundamentals Of Energy, Fossil Fuels, Energy Economics, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power, Nuclear Fusion Reactors, Solar Thermal Energy Conversion, Photovoltaic Power Generation, Wind Energy, Tidal Energy, Geothermal Energy, Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures