Course Description :
Architecture of Industrial Automation Systems, Measurement Systems Characteristics, Motion Sensing, Signal Conditioning, Flow Measurement, PID Control Tuning, Time Delay Systems and Inverse Response Systems, Hydraulic Control Systems, DC Motor Drives, Step Motor Drives BLDC Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Embedded Systems I by Other
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer