Course Description :
Architecture of Industrial Automation Systems, Measurement Systems Characteristics, Motion Sensing, Signal Conditioning, Flow Measurement, PID Control Tuning, Time Delay Systems and Inverse Response Systems, Hydraulic Control Systems, DC Motor Drives, Step Motor Drives BLDC Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Resources and Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer