Course Description :
Architecture of Industrial Automation Systems, Measurement Systems Characteristics, Motion Sensing, Signal Conditioning, Flow Measurement, PID Control Tuning, Time Delay Systems and Inverse Response Systems, Hydraulic Control Systems, DC Motor Drives, Step Motor Drives BLDC Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer