Course Description :
Architecture of Industrial Automation Systems, Measurement Systems Characteristics, Motion Sensing, Signal Conditioning, Flow Measurement, PID Control Tuning, Time Delay Systems and Inverse Response Systems, Hydraulic Control Systems, DC Motor Drives, Step Motor Drives BLDC Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer