Course Description :
Architecture of Industrial Automation Systems, Measurement Systems Characteristics, Motion Sensing, Signal Conditioning, Flow Measurement, PID Control Tuning, Time Delay Systems and Inverse Response Systems, Hydraulic Control Systems, DC Motor Drives, Step Motor Drives BLDC Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Microcontroller student projects by Cornell University
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer