Course Description :
Introduction, Strain gauge, Torque Measurement, Thermistor, Thermocouples, LVDT, Flowmeter, pH and Viscosity Measurement, Dissolved Oxygen Sensors, Chromatography.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Dynamics by IIT Delhi
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures