Course Description :
Introduction, Strain gauge, Torque Measurement, Thermistor, Thermocouples, LVDT, Flowmeter, pH and Viscosity Measurement, Dissolved Oxygen Sensors, Chromatography.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- ECET 300 Circuit Analysis: Transform Methods by New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Embedded Systems I by Other
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer