Course Description :
Introduction, Single Line Diagram, Transmission Line Parameters, Transmission Line Capacitance, Transformer Model, Sequence Networks, Power Flow, Fault Analysis, Bus Impedance Matrix, Power System Stability.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Error Correcting Codes by IISc Bangalore
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Chaos, Fractals and Dynamical Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer