Course Description :
Design and Manufacturing, Engineering Materials, Simple Stresses and Compound Stresses in Machine Elements, Design For Strength, Design of Fasteners, Design Of Keys and Splines, Shaft Couplings, Rivet Joints, Welded Joints, Design of Springs and Shafts, Belt Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Fluid Mechanics II by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Design and Optimization of Energy Systems by IIT Madras
- Control of Manufacturing Processes by MIT
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer