Course Description :
Design and Manufacturing, Engineering Materials, Simple Stresses and Compound Stresses in Machine Elements, Design For Strength, Design of Fasteners, Design Of Keys and Splines, Shaft Couplings, Rivet Joints, Welded Joints, Design of Springs and Shafts, Belt Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Microfluidics by IIT Madras
- Biomicroelectromechanical systems by IIT Kanpur
- Project and Production Management by IIT Delhi
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Robotics by IIT Bombay
- Solar Energy Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer