Course Description :
Design and Manufacturing, Engineering Materials, Simple Stresses and Compound Stresses in Machine Elements, Design For Strength, Design of Fasteners, Design Of Keys and Splines, Shaft Couplings, Rivet Joints, Welded Joints, Design of Springs and Shafts, Belt Drives.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Science by IIT Kanpur
- Control of Manufacturing Processes by MIT
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer