Course Description :
Introduction: A layered view of digital communication, Memory-less sources, prefix free codes, entropy, Quantization, Nyquist theory, Doppler spread, time spread, coherence time and coherence frequency.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Communication Engineering by IIT Delhi
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer