Course Description :
This course is a seminar on the nature of love, approached as topics both in philosophy and in literature. Readings from recent philosophy as well as classic myths of love that occur in works of literature and lend themselves to philosophical analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Philosophy Courses
- Introduction to Ethics by University of Houston
- Philosophy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Contemporary Issues in Philosophy of Mind and Cognition by IIT Bombay
- Philosophy In Film and Other Media by MIT
- Introduction to Political Philosophy by Yale
- Philosophy of Film by MIT
» check out the complete list of Philosophy lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer