Course Description :
This course is a seminar on the nature of love, approached as topics both in philosophy and in literature. Readings from recent philosophy as well as classic myths of love that occur in works of literature and lend themselves to philosophical analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Philosophy Courses
- Introduction to Ethics by University of Houston
- Introduction to Political Philosophy by Yale
- Contemporary Issues in Philosophy of Mind and Cognition by IIT Bombay
- Philosophy of Film by MIT
- Philosophy and the Science of Human Nature by Yale
- Philosophy In Film and Other Media by MIT
- Philosophy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Philosophy lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer