Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer