Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Oracle Databae by Other
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Machine Learning - CS 156 by University of California
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Java Programming by Other
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer