Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Logic for CS by IIT Delhi
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer