Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
- Understanding Computers and the Internet by Harvard
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer