Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Java Programming by Other
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer