Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer