Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- Database Management System by IIT Madras
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Machine Learning - CS 156 by University of California
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer