Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer