Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer