Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Database Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer