Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- The Beauty of Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Numerical Methods and Programing by IIT Madras
- Dreamweaver by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer