Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Understanding Computers and the Internet by Harvard
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer