Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- Real Time Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- CSEP 501 Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer