Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Oracle Databae by Other
- Real Time Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer