Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Unix OS by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer