Course Description :
Overview and Introduction to Lisp, Symbolic Differentiation, Computational Objects, Streams, Metacircular Evaluator, Logic Programming, Register Machines, Storage Allocation and Garbage Collection.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
- Search Engines Technology, Society, and Business by UC Berkeley
- Database Management System by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer