Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Engineering Mechanics ( IIT Guwahati) by IIT Guwahati
- Mechanical Measurements and Metrology by IIT Madras
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Experimental Stress Analysis by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics: Physical Problems in one-dimension by Other
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Biomicroelectromechanical systems by IIT Kanpur
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer