Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Fundamentals of Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Tribology by IIT Delhi
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing by IIT Delhi
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by IIT Kharagpur
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer