Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes by IIT Roorkee
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Finite Element Method by IIT Kanpur
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Design of Machine Elements I by IIT Kharagpur
- Manufacturing Processes II by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer