Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes by IIT Roorkee
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Strength of Materials by IIT Roorkee
- Control of Manufacturing Processes by MIT
- Dynamics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer