Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Fluid Mechanics II by Other
- Dynamics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Gas Dynamics and Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Advanced Strength of Materials by IIT Bombay
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer