Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Advanced Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Theory and Practice of Rotor Dynamics by IIT Guwahati
- Welding Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Science by IIT Kanpur
- Applied Thermodynamics for Marine Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Solar Energy Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer