Course Description :
Crystallography; Crystalline Structure and Geometry; Translation, Rotation and Periodicity; 2D Symmetries, Plane Groups and Lattices; Diffraction, 3D Symmetries; Physical Properties of Crystal Structures; Space Group notation; Stress , Strain, Sheer and Thermal Expansion Tensors; Piezoelectricity etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Mechanical Measurements and Metrology by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics: Theory of physical problems by Other
- Advanced Strength of Materials by IIT Bombay
- Fluid Mechanics II by Other
- Computer Aided Engineering Design by IIT Kanpur
- Finite Element Method by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mechanical lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer