Lecture Details :
Integrative Biology 131: General Human Anatomy. Fall 2005. Professor Marian Diamond. The functional anatomy of the human body as revealed by gross and microscopic examination.
The Department of Integrative Biology offers a program of instruction that focuses on the integration of structure and function in the evolution of diverse biological systems. It investigates integration at all levels of organization from molecules to the biosphere, and in all taxa of organisms from viruses to higher plants and animals.
The department uses many traditional fields and levels of complexity in forging new research directions, asking new questions, and answering traditional questions in new ways. The various...
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Anatomy Physiology Courses
- Dental Anatomy by University of Michigan
- Gross Anatomy Dissections by University of Michigan
- Surgery-Urology by University of Sulaymaiyah
- BSC1085:Anatomy and Physiology 1 by Hillsborough Community College
- Microscopy by University of Michigan
- General Human Anatomy by UC Berkeley
- Medicine-Neurology by University of Sulaymaiyah
- Radiology-Bones and Joints by University of Sulaymaiyah
- Medicine-Rheumatology by University of Sulaymaiyah
- Orthopedics by University of Sulaymaiyah
» check out the complete list of Anatomy Physiology lectures