Lecture Details :
Economics 421 - Econometrics - Winter 2009 - Lecture 1
Course Description :
This course looks at what happens when the conditions are less than ideal due to departures from the assumptions necessary for ordinary least squares to be the best linear unbiased estimator, and provides alternative regression techniques that address problems arising from the violations of the basic assumptions.
Other Resources :
Other Economics Courses
- Game Theory by Yale
- Introduction to Economics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- HMP 607 - Corporate Finance for Healthcare Administrators by Open.Michigan
- ECON 113 - Mathematical Economics by UC San Diego
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Environmental Economics and Policy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introductory Game Theory 2007 by University of Canterbury
- Introductory Game Theory by University of Canterbury
- Econ 2450A Public Economics by Harvard
- Environmental Economics and Policy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Economics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer