Lecture Details :
Economics 421 - Econometrics - Winter 2009 - Lecture 1
Course Description :
This course looks at what happens when the conditions are less than ideal due to departures from the assumptions necessary for ordinary least squares to be the best linear unbiased estimator, and provides alternative regression techniques that address problems arising from the violations of the basic assumptions.
Other Resources :
Other Economics Courses
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory by UC Berkeley
- Introductory Game Theory by University of Canterbury
- Econ Dept Seminars by University of Canterbury
- ECON 113 - Mathematical Economics by UC San Diego
- Environmental Economics and Policy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Psychology and Economics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- The Federal Reserve and the Financial Crisis by University of Washington
- Introductory Game Theory 2007 by University of Canterbury
- Financial Markets by Yale
- Financial Theory by Yale
» check out the complete list of Economics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer