Lecture Details :
Economics 421 - Econometrics - Winter 2009 - Lecture 1
Course Description :
This course looks at what happens when the conditions are less than ideal due to departures from the assumptions necessary for ordinary least squares to be the best linear unbiased estimator, and provides alternative regression techniques that address problems arising from the violations of the basic assumptions.
Other Resources :
Other Economics Courses
- Finance by Khan Academy
- Current Economics by Khan Academy
- Monetary Theory and Policy by University of Oregon
- Introductory Game Theory by University of Canterbury
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory by UC Berkeley
- Game Theory by Yale
- The Federal Reserve and the Financial Crisis by University of Washington
- Introduction to Economics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Financial Markets by Yale
- Energy and Resources Group 280, 001 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Economics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer