Lecture Details :
Undergraduate Design Studio: Quarry Pinups
View the complete course: http://ocw.mit.edu/4-125F02
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This subject introduces skills needed to build within a landscape establishing continuities between the built and natural world. Students learn to build appropriately through analysis of landscape and climate for a chosen site, and to conceptualize design decisions through drawings and models.
Other Resources :
Other Civil Engineering Courses
- Geosynthetics Engineering : In Theory and Practice by IIT Bombay
- Transportation Engineering II by IIT Roorkee
- MIT 4.370 Interrogative Design Workshop by MIT
- Geosynthetics and Reinforced Soil Structures by IIT Madras
- Structural Dynamics by IIT Bombay
- Foundation Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Prestressed Concrete Structures by IIT Madras
- Geotechnical Measuements and Explorations by IIT Kanpur
- Building Materials and Construction by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Civil Engineering lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer