Lecture Details :
Undergraduate Design Studio: Quarry Pinups
View the complete course: http://ocw.mit.edu/4-125F02
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This subject introduces skills needed to build within a landscape establishing continuities between the built and natural world. Students learn to build appropriately through analysis of landscape and climate for a chosen site, and to conceptualize design decisions through drawings and models.
Other Resources :
Other Civil Engineering Courses
- Water Resources Systems:Modeling Techniques and Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Advanced Structural Analysis by IIT Madras
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Fluid Mechanics by IIT Bombay
- Probability Methods in Civil Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Transportation Engineering II by IIT Roorkee
- Introduction to Transportation Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- MIT 4.696 A Global History of Architecture Writing Seminar by MIT
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Stochastic Structural Dynamics by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Civil Engineering lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer