Lecture Details :
Undergraduate Design Studio: Quarry Pinups
View the complete course: http://ocw.mit.edu/4-125F02
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This subject introduces skills needed to build within a landscape establishing continuities between the built and natural world. Students learn to build appropriately through analysis of landscape and climate for a chosen site, and to conceptualize design decisions through drawings and models.
Other Resources :
Other Civil Engineering Courses
- Hydraulics by IIT Guwahati
- MIT 4.370 Interrogative Design Workshop by MIT
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Soil Mechanics by IIT Bombay
- Geosynthetics Engineering : In Theory and Practice by IIT Bombay
- Environmental Air Pollution by IIT Kanpur
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Transportation Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- ARCH 324 - Architectural Structures II by Open.Michigan
- Water Resources Engineering by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Civil Engineering lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer