Lecture Details :
I present and solve a simple example where the curl of a given vector field is sought. The curl is one of the basic operations of "vector calculus".
Such and example is seen in 2nd year university mathematics.
Such an example is seen in 2nd year university mathematics courses.
Course Description :
Topics covered will include important aspects of applied mathematics used in engineering, such as: multivariable calculus; vector calculus; differential equations; Laplace transforms; Fourier series.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Fourier series by Other
- Differential Equations with Linear Algebra by Other
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures