Lecture Details :
I present and solve a simple example where the curl of a given vector field is sought. The curl is one of the basic operations of "vector calculus".
Such and example is seen in 2nd year university mathematics.
Such an example is seen in 2nd year university mathematics courses.
Course Description :
Topics covered will include important aspects of applied mathematics used in engineering, such as: multivariable calculus; vector calculus; differential equations; Laplace transforms; Fourier series.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- differential equations III by Other
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- AMC Function by Other
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Mathematics Lecture Notes
- Probabilistic Thinking by Princeton University
- Chemistry 1S: Basic Calculus for Chemists by University of Bristol
- First Year Calculus by Macquarie University
- Math 100: UBC Calculus by University of British Columbia
- Math 735: Stochastic Differential Equations by University of Wisconsin
- Topology Education by University College Galway
- MATA26Y: Calculus by University of Toronto
- Fundamentals of Analysis by Macquarie University
- Math 249 Introductory Calculus by University of Calgary
- Linear Functional Analysis by Macquarie University