Lecture Details :
A derivation of a new motion equation
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Center of Mass by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Work and Energy by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures