Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Physics I by Other
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Electric Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Work and Energy by Other
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Gauss' Law by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer