Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer