Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer