Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Faraday's Law by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Circular Motion by Other
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Work and Energy by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer