Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Magnetic Force by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer