Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Work and Energy by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics I by Other
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer