Lecture Details :
An example of solving for the final velocity when you know the change in distance, time, initial velocity, and acceleration
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer