Lecture Details :
Solving for time when you are given the change in distance, acceleration, and initial velocity
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Capacitors by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Circular Motion by Other
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Center of Mass by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer