Lecture Details :
Solving for time when you are given the change in distance, acceleration, and initial velocity
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics I by Other
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer