Lecture Details :
Solving for time when you are given the change in distance, acceleration, and initial velocity
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures