Lecture Details :
Solving for time when you are given the change in distance, acceleration, and initial velocity
Course Description :
Projectile motion, mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Solid understanding of algebra and a basic understanding of trigonometry necessary.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Gravity by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer