Lecture Details :
An introduction to trigonometric functions: sine, cosine, and tangent.
Course Description :
Videos on trigonometry. Watch the "Geometry" course first if you have trouble understanding the topics covered here.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Differential equations I by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Laplace transforms by Other
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures